VIDEO: Late night warning about the pro-abortion agenda
VIDEO: Late Night Warning About the Pro-abortion Agenda
Please forgive the late-night email, but I wanted to take a moment to draw your attention to 3 important events.
While we are incredibly excited about Dobbs Day last Friday the work to defend life, just got harder…. a lot harder. Planned Parenthood and their abortion allies will be fighting tooth and nail on every front they can come up with.
Sadly today we saw an increase in clients in Fairview Heights Illinois and I fear it’s just going to get worse.
So with everything moving so quickly, I wanted to keep you abreast with the latest news as I get it. Below you will find a quick video along with an explanation of how you can get involved.
1. St. Louis City is proposing using $1.75 Million in our tax dollars to give to Planned Parenthood and its allies. These are emergency Covid funds that have no business in the hands of an abortion provider.
– BB61 language
– The hearing is tomorrow (Tuesday) at 1:00 pm. Zoom only. Details here.
2. St. Louis County there is a resolution proposed by Rita Heard Days to condemn the Dobbs decision. – 06.28.22~OC-4
– The hearing is tomorrow (Tuesday) at 6:30 pm. Details here.
3. Finally and most importantly it’s time to pause and celebrate as we look towards the future of Coalition Life at Destination Life: Benefit 2022 on July 27th. We expect the event to fill up really fast, so please RSVP today and share with your friends. It’s going to be a great evening.
As always thank you for your support and prayers,